Definitions and Key Terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information
- Country: where MBCFI or the members of MBCFI are based, in this case is Philippines
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the website to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users
- Device: any internet connected device such as phone, tablet, computer, or any other device that can be used to visit the website and use the services
- IP Address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet Protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the internet/li>
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by MBCFI or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information – including a personal identification number – allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person
- Service: refers to the service provided by MBCFI as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and other who provide our content or whose product or services we think may interest you
- Website: MBCFI’s site, which can be accessed via this URL:www.mbcfi.org.ph
- You: a person or entity that is registered with MBCFI to use the Services
Information Automatically Collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the platform. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our and other technical information. This information about who and when you use our and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our platform, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
If you are a MBCFI worker or applicant, we collect information you voluntarily provide to us. We use the information collected for Human Resources purposes in order to administer benefits to workers and screen applicants.
Sale of Business